i just realized that im literally the strongest trainer in kalos. i could do anything, commit any crime, and nobody could stop me because my pokemon trump theirs. i could ride my 8 foot tall tyrantrum into a mall and take whatever i want. i could literally RULE kalos with yveltal. what the fuck am i doing making this weak ass trainer PR video. im basically a god. im taking over and there’s nobody to stop me
i think i just became a pokemon game villain
RIPS SHIRT OFF TALK TO ME ABOUT VIDEO GAMES
- 1: Do you try to stay away from walkthroughs?
- 2: Company you're always loyal to?
- 3: Best game you've ever played?
- 4: Worst game you've ever played?
- 5: A popular series/game you just can't get into no matter how much you try?
- 6: A game that's changed you the most?
- 7: A game you'll never forget?
- 8: Best soundtrack?
- 9: A game you turn your volume off every time you play it?
- 10: A game you've completely given up on?
- 11: Hardest game you've played?
- 12: Shortest time you've beaten a game in?
- 13: A game you were the most excited for when it wasn't released yet?
- 14: A game you think would be cool if it had voice acting?
- 15: Which two games do you think would make an awesome crossover?
- 16: Character you've hated most? From what game?
- 17: What game do you never tell people you play?
- 18: A game you wish your friends knew about?
- 19: Which game do you think deserves a revival?
- 20: What was the first video game you ever played?
- 21: How old were you when you first played a video game?
- 22: If you could immerse yourself in any game for one day, which game would it be? What would you do?
- 23: Biggest disappointment you've had in gaming?
- 24: Casual, Hardcore, or in the middle?
- 25: Be honest; have you ever used cheats (like ActionReplay or Gameshark)?
- 26: Handheld or console?
- 27: Has there ever been a moment that has made you cry?
- 28: Which character's clothes do you wish you owned the most?
- 29: Which is more important, gameplay or story?
- 30: A game that hasn't been localized in your country that you think should be localized?
I wanna be the very best…
I preordered Pokémon Y some time ago. I also managed to obtain it a day early because I’m awesome… or because GAME let preorders go out a day early, I don’t know, both are equally likely. However, I haven’t posted anything about it. That’s because I haven’t put it down.
I picked froakie as my starter, because although I usually go for fire types, I wasn’t much a fan of delphox. As it turns out, I acquired a fennekin later on anyway, so now I have both. I also managed to get myself a Charizard, Venusaur and Blastoise, as well as all the eeveelutions (except jolteon, thunderstones are hard to get…) and the legendary, yveltal. I’ve beaten the elite four twice. Like I said, I haven’t put it down.
I love this game. I really don’t have many faults with it at all. The only thing I can think of is that the elite four were pretty damn easy. The only person who posed a challenge was the dragon lady, but even that was a case of just not getting 1 hit KOs each time. The water dude’s gyarados was pretty difficult to beat too, until I realised yveltal has foul play (which does more damage the more the enemy’s attack stat) and flattened it.
Speaking of, yveltal is a badass. It makes up for the fact that mega charizard Y is nowhere near as cool as mega charizard X. Yveltal all the way.
The graphics on this game are so much improved from the last pokémon game I played, and I love loads of the mechanics of it. The town map isn’t as good as I’d like, but then none of them have ever been particularly detailed. The character customisation is nice though, and pokémon amie is a nice addition, as well as super training.
Time to go play it some more.
Okay, so I haven’t posted in ages. The thing is, what with moving into this new place, there’s been a hella lot to do that hasn’t included playing any new games or anything.
However, we do have a games room, which includes an Xbox 360, PS1, PS3 and Wii, and there’s a PS2 in the front room, so that’s something. And hey, I did spend around 9 hours in there one day playing Black Ops with a couple friends. And I kicked both their asses. That counts for something, right?
No game should hurt this much.
I mean come on.
I was talking about how Chapter 3 was sad, but the end, Jesus. Do you know what it’s like to sit in a room in your new house that you share with your uni house mates who could walk in at any time while you’re doing your damn best - and failing miserably - to not cry because of a damn game?!
I still don’t know if more people would have lived if I’d made other choices. I saved Ben from falling, then, poetically, he fell again and Kenny stayed behind to shoot him (why didn’t he just shoot the poor kid and run?!), and that was when the sadness began. But if I hadn’t saved Ben, would Kenny have made it? Or would some other circumstance come forward? Regardless, I lost them both, and right after Kenny’s speech about friendship and being there for each other. That hurt.
It’s hard enough watching a character you like die, but when that character is you, and you’re forcing a little girl to shoot you, and you’re choosing what to say to her, that’s just too much. I could barely see what I was choosing to say through the tears.
Worst of all, you don’t even know if she makes it. Yeah, you know she gets out of the building into some ambiguous yellow field, and she sees two equally as ambiguous figures off in the distance, but what comfort is that, really?
I just want to know if Clementine was ok :’(